Saturday 8 August 2020

Just Can't Escape the Tears

 Poor Alistair had a rough day.  All his brothers deserted him (one to the cottage with Grandma and the other fishing with Daddy) and his teeth really hurt.  Even with pain medication we had lots of tears today.

I think all Alistair's wailing must have got on Betty's nerves because she ran out on Pecky Becky and tried to escape his racket by climbing the walnut tree. 

 After Alistair finally went to sleep and the crying subsided, I "rescued" Betty and returned her to her pen.  I am not sure she actually wanted to go home after her brief taste of freedom but raccoons can climb trees so I figured she would be safer in the coop with Pecky Becky.

I sure hope Alistair is feeling better tomorrow or I might be tempted to escape up the walnut tree.  Poor Baby.  I am sure having one's molars push through does hurt really badly.


No comments:

Post a Comment