Sunday 23 August 2020

Full Steam Ahead to Preservation Station

All our hard work is starting to clog up our railway!  Well, at least the walkway through the guest bedroom into our pantry.

Since we are going full steam ahead to preservation station this year, it was time to re-organize our pantry.  On the upside, it now looks amazing and is filling up fast!

On the downside, I found jars of crab apple jelly from 2014, 2017 and 2019.  I clearly do not need to make more since I have made at least seven other types of jelly already this year.

Back on the upside, that means that I am happily able to gift our ripe and ready crab apples to any willing jelly makers.  Please send us a message if you want to come by and pick as many crab apples as you want for your jelly making pleasure.  We promise to social distance from you, though I cannot promise the same of Gloria Swinem and Ham Solo as the crab apple tree resides in their paddock.


Happy Sunday everyone.  I hope you are enjoying a lightening show like the one that is currently raging outside my window.  I love a good thunderstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment