Tuesday 2 July 2019

Infinity vs. Eternity

Sometimes I love that my boys are close in age.  They play together, they discuss "important" matters with each other, they are best friends.

Liam and Seamus plotting their next adventure.
Other times, having little boys close in age is simply exhausting.  On the way to swim class today we discussed the difference between "infinity" and "eternity" (they brought it up).  Well, let me tell you, today felt like an eternity that required infinite patience on my part.  From a trifecta of bed wetters to endless laundry, from the boys deciding to cast the fishing rod over top of our new van to an absolute gong-show of their first swim class in the river, from rolling a box of marbles down the cottage stairs to a gigantic baby poop explosion.  What a day.  I hope to goodness everyone sleeps well tonight because I need a rest if tomorrow is going to be even half as challenging as today.

Liam and Seamus at swim class.
#momlife

No comments:

Post a Comment