Tuesday 16 July 2019

Getting my House in Order

After two weeks away I am desperately trying to get my house back in order.  And by house, I really mean garden because, you know, that is what really matters...

I started working on the volunteer-wheat garden from Hell on Sunday afternoon.  By Tuesday, I wheat no longer.  Here is my progress.





Given that the same spot in the garden looked like this...


two days ago, I would say we are talking!

I have also weeded my box and pallet gardens.







Everything has been fertilized and watered.  All that is left to do is to stake the tomato cages, tie the peas to their trellis and prune off some of the yellowing lower branches of the tomato plants.

Not bad, not bad - if I do say so myself.  Let's not talk about the state of my actual house....

No comments:

Post a Comment