Wednesday 7 March 2018

Treating the March Grumps

This morning Seamus decided that he was old enough (being three and all) to go to school with Liam.  When the school bus pulled up and I would not allow him to get on it, he rewarded me with an epic meltdown, "I AM old enough!"  Oh man!


Also, the snow.  Did I mention the snow?  Today we woke up to the middle of a snow storm.  Oh man!


This grey, snowy day was not a welcome sight for those of us who are excited to move on to spring.

Once we had established that Seamus will not be old enough to attend school for quite a while, we tried to refocus on other things, like reviewing yesterday's mail.  Unfortunately, this reminded me that we just received the bill from last week's vet visit.  Oh man!


With the day quickly going off the rails, there was only one thing to do - make cookies.






Warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies can fix most ills.  Even a bad case of the early March grumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment