Saturday 10 March 2018

A Speedy Muck

With March Break upon us, I am taking the boys to visit Grandma and Grandpa at the cottage for the week.  Ian has agreed to hold down the farm during our absence.  In preparation for his farm take over, I gave the barns a good mucking this morning.  It took me exactly two hours from start to finish.

Scoop that poop!

Luckily I shovelled a path to the manure pile yesterday morning
in anticipation of this morning's work. 

As always Charlie is supervising.

Mellie is being most unhelpful.
Get out of my wheelbarrow!
Lucky for her, she is so freaking cute.

The hens love their clean nests filled with fresh wood shavings.

Ah....all clean.  Now it is time to put my feet up
while Ian keeps everything under control.
Who can resist a clean barn that smells like fresh hay?

No comments:

Post a Comment