Tuesday 21 September 2021

Dull & MIA

We have a big order of Gael Glen Farm honey and maple syrup shipping out today.  I was a bit put out when I was ready to package everything only to discover that the boys had stolen my hole puncher and used my sewing scissors for non-sewing purposes.  Don't they realize I am trying to run a business here?! 😠😫


In more exciting news, our 2021 honey harvest is flying off the shelves! We only have eighteen 500 g jars of honey left. They are $10 each. If you are thinking of giving the gift of sweet, sweet, local liquid gold as holiday gifts this year, you had better get your order in soon!

We also have a few jars of our local, organic, decadent and deliciously thick maple syrup left so please inquire (1 L for $25 and 500 mL for $15).

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Now if I could just find that darn hole puncher...

No comments:

Post a Comment