Monday 8 April 2019

Two Tea Fruit Tea

One of the lovely gifts Ian brought me from India was a package of authentic Darjeeling tea.  I could not wait to brew a cuppa.  I love tea.





While I was waiting for it to steep, I bottled some kombucha for the second fermentation.  I decided on clementine and passion fruit as the flavourings for this batch.


I brewed up two cups of sweetened passion fruit tea and placed 1/2 cup in each bottle.


I then added two green grapes and two slices of clementine cut in half.


I topped off the bottles with my black tea kombucha that had just finished its first fermentation.


I capped the swing top bottles, wiped them down and labelled them.  They will now sit for about a week to carbonate before going into the fridge.


Last but not least, I steeped a new batch of sweetened black tea and refilled my kombucha jars in preparation for my next batch.


Two vastly different tea preparations but both divinely delicious in its own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment