Thursday 4 April 2019

Time Marches On

As time marches on, I have begun to realize that it the little things in life that end up meaning the most.  Today our biggest boy lost his very first tooth.  Such a little thing.  Over the next few years, we will go through 20 teeth x 3 boys.  That is a lot of lost teeth.  But this was the very first one.



Liam has been so excited for the past week about his loose tooth.  Then tonight, when it finally came out, he had the most epic meltdown complete with huge tears rolling down his cheeks.  He did not realize that losing a tooth would leave a big space in his mouth.  He did not like the space; it felt weird on his tongue.

Can you see the tears streaming down his face?
Liam's reaction was so comical and so perfect.  He is growing up but is still so little.

It is experiences like this that make me so thankful to be able to share my little piece of this Earth with my family that I love so very much.  There are so many things we do not choose in this life but, if I could, I would choose my fantastic husband, my beautiful boys, and my incredible parents over and over again.  I am truly, truly blessed in this amazing life that I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment