Sunday 14 April 2019

Guard Donkey of the Century

All the attention lavished on Charlie yesterday gave her the boost of confidence she needed to be even more mischievous than usual.

Me: "Ian?  Does it look like Charlie is on the wrong side of the fence?"
Ian: "Yep."
Me: "What the heck?!"

Me: "How the heck did you get over there?"
Charlie: "Who me? I have no idea what you are talking about."

Me: "Abbott?  You too?"
Abbott: "Oh gee.  I know.  I'm sorry.  I just couldn't resist.  You know, the grass is greener and all that...  This is where I squeezed through.  Right here.  See?  We broke the fence.  Don't be mad.  I love you."


Me: "There is no way that you got through that tiny hole."
Abbott: "Yep."


Me: "Charlie? You too?"
Charlie: "Shhh.  I'm busy."


Me: "Busy?"
Charlie: "Guarding the goats."
Me: "The goats?!  They aren't even in the same paddock as you."
Charlie: "Not a problem.  There ain't no fence high enough to keep me from being GUARD DONKEY OF THE CENTURY!"
Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment