Sunday 7 March 2021

Savouring the Sunshine

It was a beautiful weekend to get outside.  It is such a joy to experience the warm March sunshine.

Ian enjoyed a solo excursion for his last ice fishing trip of the season.  He said it was heavenly sitting out on the lake in the glorious sunshine and blissful silence.



Liam and I also got outside this weekend to enjoy the sunshine.  We did a 7.3 km hike around a local pond.  Liam has decided that hiking might be his "thing".  How lucky would that be?!

Our view at the halfway point.  Look at that sun!

My little hiker with his mouth full of halfway point snack.

It was a thoroughly relaxing weekend.  I did not get caught up on laundry, dishes, housework or farm chores but not to worry - I am fairly confident that all these things will still be waiting for me on Monday morning.  Besides, no one ever said "I should have spent more time doing housework", right?

No comments:

Post a Comment