Tuesday 9 February 2021

The Suspen(ders) Are Killing Me

From where I am standing today was a very exciting day - Ian has got our new (to us) washer and dryer installed and working perfectly.  I am finally able to make a dent in the absolutely massive pile of dirty laundry that has accumulated in the absence of a working washer.  Woohoo!  

In addition to washing, drying, and folding I also managed to box up all of Seamus' Size 6 clothing and Alistair's Size 2 clothing and fill their dresser drawers with the next sizes up.  Liam's is a work in progress.  My boys are getting so big!

While changing out Ali's clothes we happened upon this hilarious outfit that he is almost too big for but is so, so fetching that we had to put it on immediately.  I love love love it.  Grandpa would have adored his suspenders too; a chip off the old block for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment