Sunday 27 September 2020

Spoiled Farmer

I have been a spoiled farmer this summer with help from several volunteer farm hands.  This is the first weekend in a long while that I have not had an extra pair of helping hands in the barn yard.  I know, spoiled farmer!  

Luckily, I have some live-in farm hands ready to offer a helping hand when I need it.  During Ali's nap, the remaining four of us mucked all the barns, dug all the remaining potatoes, and collected all the unripened squash off of the pretty much dead vines.  


It was a solid morning's work and we would not have gotten nearly as much accomplished without everyone pitching in.  They say raising children takes a village, well, running a farm takes a family - and my family kicks butt!

Hearts?

Or butts?  You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment