Friday 20 April 2018

Happy Goats

Martha, one of Gael Glen Farm's Nigerian Dwarf goats, has asked to take over the blog today. Who am I to protest?  I guess my post about weeding and mulching the strawberry patch will have to wait.  Over to you, Martha.

Here are five things that happened today to make me a very happy goat.

#1 Someone left the gate unlocked, Mellie and I escaped from the chicken run and ate a bunch of leaves and grass in the backyard before anyone noticed.

#2 I took my first selfie with my favourite human.  She let me stand on her back to pose.


#3 My human family members worked together to build and install brand new salt, mineral, and baking soda feeders in Mellie's and my side of the coop. Luxury.

Seamus wants to know if his tongue is as long as mine.
I have no idea.  I've never seen my tongue.
#4 Liam and Seamus gave us GOAT SNACK (so yum) and played with us on our play structure.  It was SO fun!



#5 I am the Queen of the Castle and you're the dirty rascal.


Best day ever.  Martha out.  Mike drop - goat style.

No comments:

Post a Comment