Monday 21 June 2021

Reclaiming What is Mine

We continued our (somewhat belated) spring cleaning stint, focusing on de-cluttering (read: de-toyifying) our living room.  Toy boxes full of heaps of mixed up toys is my kryptonite.  Unfortunately, it is also my reality.  Sigh.

With the big boys' help,  after eight long years, I finally reclaimed my living room.  All the toys were banished to either the basement or the upstairs toy room.  We re-alphabetized my library and returned the books to the shelves at all levels now that Alistair is able to understand and respect the "no touchy Mama's books!" rule.


The living room looks fantastic...the basement and toy room, not so much.  Double sigh.

While we were busy indoors today, Pecky Becky was also busy - getting up to mischief in the chicken coop.  I have no idea what happened but I found her completely splattered with egg yolk.  #farmmysteries

No comments:

Post a Comment