Thursday 22 October 2020

Sweet Ali-Horse Smooches


Our Ali-Horse giving the horsey in the mirror a sweet kiss.  

Our morning was trotting along nicely until I accidentally broke the plastic jug for our blender which made one heck of a mess as pureed squash sprayed across the entire kitchen and all over me.  Sob.  

This blender incident necessitated a run to the grocery store to get the oven cleaner I now needed to clean the squash covered stove top.  

Once the kitchen was finally back to normal, we packaged up our roosters and stashed them away into the deep freeze.  


After a rocky start, I am glad that we managed to turn the day around.  We now have a sparkly clean stove top, lots of fresh fruit, trail mix, yogurt and granola for the many, many snacks that the boys say they need, more meat in the freezer, a reason to cook up the remaining squash in the garage, and an extra cute Ali-Horse running about the house. 

Life could be worse, even if I am $90 poorer this evening after buying a replacement Vitamix jug on Amazon.  At least I am rich in Ali-Horse kisses.  Neigh smooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment