Tuesday 7 April 2020

The Things You Will Let Slide for a Delivery of Onion Bulbs

We are running low on our homemade pickled onions; we only have a third of a jar left.


So, it was much to my delight when I found out today that our feed supplier carries onions bulbs and was willing to add them to our usual delivery order.


I was so happy to get these little beauties dropped off right on my door step that I only moderately cringed at the atrocious spelling of my name.  Yikes!  At least they know where I live.


I could not wait to get some red onions into the ground so one set went into a hoop greenhouse right away!  I also planted some more lettuce and radishes because why not?!  Whatever brings you joy, right?



Now I am super excited for some scallions to pop up!  Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment