Thursday 30 April 2020

A Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day

It has just been one of those days where a million little mishaps make for one terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

Between the bowl of oatmeal overflowing and making a huge mess of the microwave before I'd even had my morning coffee, to Alistair getting into my plants and tossing my seedlings all over the living room floor, to breaking my glasses and finding out that the optometry store where I bought them is closed indefinitely.  Ugh.  Just ugh.  Oh, and we are out of fresh fruit and vegetables.  Sob.

The sad state of affairs that is my vegetable drawer.
Tomorrow can only get better, right?

P.S. Thankfully, my misadventures have not spilled over into the barn.  Poppy is doing very well.  She is nursing independently off both sides, though she prefers the left.  She has started adorably bouncing around the lambing stall and is looking forward to getting out on the next sunny day to stretch her legs.  I found her napping curled up nose to nose with her mama this afternoon causing me to nearly die from the cuteness.  Luckily I didn't die, though with the day that I've had, it was a close one.

No comments:

Post a Comment