Monday 6 April 2020

Eye Roll

Now that the "real" homeschooling has begun, with homework assignments from their school teachers arriving daily, wouldn't you know that outdoor activities have become much more appealing.  Chores like hanging laundry on the clothes line, sweeping the patio and re-purposing spare fire wood are now apparently enthralling.  Eye roll.




Kids who I couldn't tear away from math worksheets two weeks ago, are now deathly allergic to the math problems assigned by their teachers...or so they tell me.  And don't even get me started on practising their spelling dictation words or writing out the letter "M".  One letter - that is part of his name!  Sigh.  It was a long day.


On the upside, my rhubarb has poked through, some tomato seedlings have sprouted, and tonight's sunset was beautiful.




Thank goodness for my farm because some days I really don't know about my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment