Sunday 24 December 2017

Where's Sandy?

Sandy the deer has been in our deep freeze for a while now.  Yet, this is not the only place I bump into her.  Our oven and fridge are two other likely places to find Sandy loitering.  That makes sense, right?

Well, how about our laundry tub?

Yes, that is her pelt. In my laundry tub.
Or our front entrance way?


And most surprising of all - on our kitchen table.


I could not understand why the boys told me that they had opened their Advent calendars on the floor in the living room until I came downstairs and saw Sandy occupying the entire kitchen table.

Thank goodness, she has now taken up residence in Ian's office -

Ian curing Sandy's pelt while watching a movie.
- hopefully permanently.  I did not sign up to live with a deer.

No comments:

Post a Comment