Tuesday 26 December 2017

Paddock Pathways

After another overnight snowfall, I spent another morning shoveling.  Unlike yesterday, at least my pathways to the barn were still visible.

My view from the garage door this morning.
The sheep also worked on reestablishing their curvy pathways in the paddock.  Did you know they follow each other in a line?  Even in the summer, they wear a footpath into the meadow.

The sheep's main path.
Our mice, crows, and rabbits also worked on their pathways today.  I am not sure where they were all headed but to be out in this weather it must have been somewhere important.


















Each time I shovel, my paths get a bit wider.  Soon it will look like the 401 in my yard.

I even have a fork in my path.  Fancy!

1 comment:

  1. Paths that are cleared to look like HWY 401...there is no doubt that you are your father's daughter!

    ReplyDelete