Saturday 9 November 2019

Bath Bombs, Broken Bowls & the Very Best Butcher

It has been a busy day.  The boys tried their hands at making bath bombs.  It is not normally difficult to convince them to bathe but I have never seen them clamber so quickly to get into the tub as when they were enticed by homemade bath bombs.  They were squeaky clean and dressed in their jammies by 3 pm!


While I now have spotlessly clean boys, I am sorry to say that I do not have a single mixing bowl left to even wash.  I broke my second one in a week when it fell off the fence post this morning during milking.  In addition to a cream separator for my goat milk, I guess a new set of mixing bowls with spouts are now on my Christmas list.


Meanwhile, Ian has spent most of the day butchering Hannah.  He is meticulous and is making excellent progress.  We expect that he should be finished later on tonight.


Rack of deer!
It is a good thing that we excel at balance because we sure have lots of things going on right now on the farm!  Bye bye boredom, hello busyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment