Sunday 23 June 2019

Sore Thumb = Day Off

After getting stung badly on the thumb during my morning bee hive inspection, I decided that I deserved to take the rest of today off.  I left Uncle Cam and Ian to weed the vegetable garden; meanwhile, the boys and I hightailed it over to Ms. Kerry's house for a delicious lunch and an afternoon of bouncy castle madness.  The boys had such fun - even Alistair.





Our afternoon of outdoor shenanigans successfully tired everyone out (I was already tired thanks to taking Benadryl for my bee sting).  All three of the boys were fed, bathed, in bed and asleep by 6:30 pm.  Victory!

Liam and Seamus will especially benefit from a good night's sleep as they start a week long, half-day bike camp tomorrow.  I am so excited for them to learn to bicycle without training wheels!

Thank you Ms. Kerry for the lovely start to summer vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment