Sunday 3 May 2020

My Fairy God Mothers

This weekend I experienced such an outpouring of kindness that it quite literally brought tears to my eyes.  Some may wish for one fairy god mother to make their wishes come true; I, however, have three.

One dropped off several bags full of fresh fruit and vegetables because she knew I was almost out.


Another turned up bearing homemade baked goods and then proceeded to muck out my barns for me because she "needed the exercise" (so she said).



And to top it all off, this afternoon I received a parcel in the mail.  It contained homemade face masks for the whole family and, get this, popsicle sticks to label my seedlings because she wanted to be sure that I "don't run out again".


Kindness like this is just so above and beyond that this past week's many frustrations pale in comparison.

Thank you fairy god mothers.   You have made my heart fuller and my life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment