Saturday 23 May 2020

King of the Farm

Our boys just adore spending time with their daddy.  We all think Daddy is just the coolest dude on the farm.

Seamus was thrilled when Daddy asked for his help in reinforcing
the Swine Shack walls against Gloria and Solo's persistent rooting.
Liam accompanied Daddy fishing today.
Liam was a big help to Daddy.
When he returned, Liam said he’d had the “perfect” time.
Not to worry, Mama gets lots of love from the boys too.  Seamus tells me daily that "I just love you so much" and Liam drew me this heart melting picture this afternoon.  Daddy was some jealous that Liam drew this for me instead of him since they had just returned from a morning of fishing "perfection", lol.  Maybe it's because I packed them lunch. :)


And we are all equally A-okay in Alistair's books too.  Ali loves anyone who will feed him freezies and will take the time to cheer him on while he motors around on his wobbly toddler legs.


Not to worry, both Ian and I are enjoying all this love from our boys while we are still the centre of their worlds.  I am sure that before we know it, they will be too cool to hang out with us.  Then we will just have to cope with having some alone time (oh, wouldn't it be nice...).

No comments:

Post a Comment