Tuesday 9 October 2018

Exterior? Like Outside?

Abbott's attempt to assist resulted in him getting his snout covered in paint.
I expect that pregnant women are not an unusual sight in the paint department at Home Depot.  So when I sauntered up to the counter and asked for a can of Behr Premium-Pro exterior paint, the man behind the counter was a bit confused.  "Exterior?" he double checked.  "Like outside?" Nodding, I clarified, "It is for my donkey barn."  After which he gave me the weirdest look.  I guess typical pregnant women paint nurseries.  I paint donkey barns.  Luckily I am not at all bothered about not being typical.




Mom and I did most of the first coat during Seamus' nap.  Ian finished up and did a second coat while I put the boys to bed.  Done and done, though Charlie, Violet and Abbott still have white noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment