Thursday 30 November 2017

Time Waits for No One

Time waits for no one, not even if you are bedridden with a stomach bug.  Here are some things that happened on the farm while I was out of commission.

We did lots and lots of laundry, during which a puke soaked pillow exploded all over the house
(after it had been cleaned thank goodness).

We "rescued" Extra Fox (our goldfish) who we thought got herself stuck in the wood decoration in the fish tank. 
Turns out, she was hiding there from the other fish who were trying to eat her. 
As soon as we freed her, she swan right back and wedged herself in again.
After that we left her alone.

It went from -9 degree Celcius....

to +9 degrees Celcius in the span of six hours. 
I was not outside to experience this...I was in bed.
Our avocado tree survived the black death and grew four baby leaves.

And last but certainly not least, I submitted my thesis for defence.
This is the second last step before graduation. Phew!  Almost there.....
Anyways,  I am glad to be back in action.  Lots of stuff going on around here.  I do not want to miss out on all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment