Friday 10 November 2017

It's cold enough to freeze your Winnebago!

It is freezing out.  We clocked in at a solid minus ten degrees Celsius this morning.  Down from seven degrees Celsius yesterday afternoon.  While we do not own a Winnebago, it was cold enough to freeze my glasses, shattering the frames.

So sad.  I am so blind without them.
The duck pond was frozen solid.  No swimming today.


I hope it warms up a bit sooner rather than later. 

On a very happy note, I finished mulching today!  Thanks to the help of my work horse of a dad, we did three mulch runs.  Mulching went three times faster with his assistance - three days of work in one!  In total, I spread twelve yards of mulch on my gardens (six trailer loads).  It was quite the effort but they should be good for a few years now.  A job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment