Tuesday 24 March 2020

Sharing the Stars

There is nothing like having green, lean or fuzzy things around to occupy my day and help keep the anxiety at bay.

Green: my seedlings

Daikon and red clover microgreens.
These are excellent substitutes for lettuce.
Peppers.
Onions.
Pea shoots.
Lean: my big boys






Liam and Seamus did the sap collecting almost entirely by themselves today with only minor supervision
and help carrying the full buckets.  They are growing up!
Fuzzy: my dogs

Charlotte
Emily
Ava
I spent a long time outside tonight.  I took Ava on a thorough perimeter walk around the property and stargazed while she took a good sniff of absolutely everything in the barnyard.  As it turns out, deep inhales and exhales of the chilly twilight air while considering the vastness of space helps curb anxiety too. 

I hope everyone reading this had something comforting to turn to if, like me, you needed a breather today.  If not, I am happy to share the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment