Thursday 19 March 2020

Giving Mama the Slip

It seems that I am not the only one getting isolation fatigue.  Alistair has started trying to escape.  Today he attempted to get out through the vents.  No kidding.



I think it is because we have been out of bananas for a few days.  Alistair loves bananas.  Since we have a fairly extensive pantry, it is not been necessary to go to the grocery store in a while.  But sadly for Ali, there are no bananas to be found in our pantry.

I think this was Alistair putting his foot down about the lack of his favourite food.  I heard him.  I ventured out to Farm Boy an hour before closing time and purchased him lots of bananas (and some other fresh food to keep the boys stocked up in healthy snacks).   I was the only customer in the store so social distancing was not difficult.


Hopefully this will be a happy surprise for our baby come morning and maybe he will stop trying to give us the slip, at least until the next time our banana stash runs dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment