Friday 29 January 2021

Kindness is Lemon Flavoured

It is finally Friday.  I made it, barely.  Many thanks to all those who sent supportive messages and virtual hugs this week.  I needed them.  I also really needed this extremely kind and thoughtful gesture left on my front porch today by a good friend.  Receiving it this morning was a much needed pick-me-up and sharing it with my family as an after dinner treat was a perfect way to celebrate the end of this rather heinous week for all of us.



With the kids now in bed, I am looking forward to a virtual yoga class, a cup of tea and perhaps a hot bath.  I will consider this the equivalent of pressing my reset button.  I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend followed by (hopefully) a much better week next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment