Monday 11 January 2021

MIA

I have managed to lose my phone.  Like, really lose.  I never left my house but somehow my phone is completely missing in action.  Find my Iphone does not work as apparently is it "offline".  I have thus torn the house apart looking for it and my phone is absolutely no where.   I interrogated the big boys and they swear that they did not hide it.  I even offered a really good "reward" to them for its safe return and nothing.  The only thing I can think of is that Alistair got a hold of it and squirrelled it away somewhere totally unthinkable.

And so, I am just going to take deep breaths and call this a sign that I should quit reading the news, checking my email, and participating in social media for a while.   I am thinking of it like an involuntary connectivity cleanse.  I am not so sad about not being able to call anyone but I will miss the NYT crossword.  And the ability to take impromptu photos of Pecky Becky.  Damn phone - losing you is so inconvenient and aggravating!

No comments:

Post a Comment