Sunday 19 January 2020

When Chocolate Floats your Boat


You know that you have the best big brothers in the world when they are willing to pause their construction of the "best snow fort ever" to decorate the kitchen for your birthday supper.


Upon Ian's return from Lake Placid this afternoon, we celebrated Alistair turning one year old with a special dinner of pureed vegetables, pizza and birthday cake.

"I'm listening.  Are you singing to me?"


Making sure to get it in the hatch.
"What is this stuff?"
"I'm not sure but I think I like it."
"Yup.  Definitely like it. 
Chocolate cake and icing - where have you been all my life?"
All that is left to do is to mark Alistair's height on the door alongside his siblings'.  He will not stand straight nor still for us though, so we will have to wait for his doctor's appointment on Tuesday so they can measure him for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment