Sunday 4 November 2018

Two Birds in the Hand

This morning's goose hunting expedition resulted in two birds in the hand and many more in the sky that managed to elude us.  While Ian does quite a lot of hunting, I am usually on kid duty in the mornings.  It is a special day when we have Grandma sleep over on a hunting day so I am able to go out with him.  Thanks Grandma for making the boys chocolate chip pancakes at 5:15 am so I could go sit in the bush with my hubby and fail miserably at trying to catch his successful shots on video.  I still had fun!

Before the hunt.
Thanks to the time change everyone was awake before we left.

Decoys out and ready to go.

Our set up.  Ian is laying in the ditch ready to shoot.

My spot.  Nice and comfy in a camp chair hidden in the birches.

No comments:

Post a Comment