Tuesday 11 December 2018

A 6.3 lb Bun

Our bun is still in the oven but today we got another sneak peak at him.  It is hard to believe that we first saw this baby way back in June.  Back then he looked very much like a peanut.

10 weeks (June 18, 2018)
12 weeks (July 6, 2018)
14 weeks (July 19, 2018)
16.5 weeks (August 7, 2018)
20 weeks (September 4, 2018)
34 weeks (December 11, 2018)
Now he is so big that he hardly fits on the screen - you can see his head, nose and chin.  Our baby now weighs an estimated 6.3 lbs and is in the 90th percentile (of course he is).  He is measuring almost a week ahead of our estimated due date of January 19, 2019.   He is positioned cross ways across my stomach with his head on my right side and his bum on my left side.  His arms and legs are dangling down.   The ultrasound confirmed that he is still very much a boy.  All looks to be well, though it seems I have a few weeks to go yet while he gains even more weight (yikes!).  Liam and Seamus were both 10 lb babies so I have feeling I know where all of this is headed.  Hopefully the third time is a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment