Wednesday 13 June 2018

One New PhD and Two Naughty Goats

I have received so many heartfelt congratulations from my family, friends, and colleagues today.  I am truly grateful for all the support and well wishes.  Completing my doctorate was a very long and difficult road and I am relieved to finally be free to close this chapter of my life and start the next.



My goats, on the other hand, are not the least bit impressed by my accolades.  Instead, I think they are feeling overlooked and have begun engaging in some seriously naughty behaviour in an effort to redirect the attention back to them.


In addition to crying incessantly all day (a loud piercing MAAA!) for no apparent reason and escaping their run, they have also taken to destroying the inside of their barn.


I think Martha and Mellie will be thrilled when the excitement of both new lambs and new doctors of philosophy are over, so that the attention can go back to all things goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment