Saturday 25 December 2021

Ho Ho Ho Hello!

Ho, Ho, Ho.  Hello there!  I had a wonderful visit to the lovely Gael Glen Farm tonight on my way through Carp.  It was jolly good to have time for a visit to your new hens - what a nice, clean coop they have!  Good job Liam.  And I fit in a quick snuggle with Pecky Becky.  We had not seen each other for a whole year!  You are taking excellent care of her Seamus.



I hope you don't mind but I couldn't resist taking a quick spin on your new scooters.  They are great fun!  You are going to be zooming around faster than my sleigh on those things.


I am glad all three of you boys made it on to my Nice List again this year.  Your wish lists arrived to the North Pole just in the nick of time.  I hope you like what I brought all of you.  The train is for you Alistair.  Enjoy being a conductor of a very useful engine.  


Charlotte and Emily promised to guard the treats I left for you in your stockings.  I told Charlotte not to sneak any chocolate and definitely not to eat any candy wrappers like she did at Halloween.


Keep up the good work Liam, Seamus and Alistair and remember - always be kind to one another.  Tell Pecky Becky that I'll be back to see her again next year and that if she needs to reach me before then, the Canada geese can pass along a message.

Your friend from the North,

Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment