Monday 30 October 2017

If You Give a Perfectionist a Pressure Washer...

How do you know it's been raining on the farm?

The wheelbarrow is full of water.

The chicken run has turned into a lake.

There are muddy dog prints all over the floor.
Rainy weather limits the options for outdoor chores.  However, today I figured - if I am going to get wet, I might as well get really wet!

Who knew that if you give a perfectionist a pressure washer, you will guarantee them six and a half hours of entertainment?  Really.  Never having pressure washed before, I did not realize that I was missing out on the most fun chore ever!  It is so easy - you literally wave a wand around, sometimes while standing on a ladder - and it provides immediate results.

My trusty tool of choice.
Thank you Grandpa Don for this amazing machine!
I got absolutely soaked but our house looks spectacular!  When the sun came out for a few precious minutes this afternoon, our house practically sparkled.

So clean.  Not a spider web in sight!

See? Sparkling clean.
Talk about gratifying.  If only every home maintenance activity could be so enjoyable. I wonder what else I can pressure wash...

No comments:

Post a Comment