Friday 27 October 2017

Getting Back to Work!

It is time to get caught up on some of the work around the farm before winter sets in.
Most of our animals are happy and healthy. Like Charlie here...


I am sad to report that our rooster Bolt dropped dead yesterday.  Not from neglect, I assure you.  It was more likely death by exhaustion induced by his constant philandering.  Beemster is now left to hold down the fort (aka chicken coop).

In my first few days off, I have pruned our grape vines, weeded and edged our vegetable garden, cleaned half of the windows in the house, and weeded half our flower beds.  For example:

After
Before




















There is still so much left to do.  I will keep you posted on my progress as I get back to "work" (really, back to fun) on the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment