Wednesday 30 April 2014

Fist Pump

Do you ever give in to the urge to do a "Tiger Woods style" fist pump when you accomplish something really difficult?






While this does not happen to me nearly as often as it does to Tiger; today it did.

Why, you ask?  It sounds ridiculous, but I defeated this:

A bush
Using these:
My bare hands
And this:
The right tools
And a lot of this:
Okay, this is obviously not me...
I encountered some obstacles along the way:

Stupid shovel
But I persevered and after some sweat (lots), blood (not really) and tears (a few), I accomplished this:


















After which came the fist pump and (I am somewhat embarrassed to admit) a loud exclamation of "Take that, b***h!"


Finally, my end product was this:

My new magnolia tree
I am very proud of myself.  This is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment