Monday 1 January 2024

Welcome to 2024

I will readily admit that 2023 was a bit nuts. It was an epic workfest in which the vast majority of my time was spent building my research team and portfolio. You can see what I accomplished at my Centre for Care Access and Equity Research (CCAER) website here.

While 2023 was a success professionally, it certainly came at a cost to the time I had available to do the things that truly bring me joy - baking bread, soapmaking, hiking, reading fiction, gardening, and blogging.

My New Year's resolution for 2024 is to strike a better balance. I want to prioritize making time for things I enjoy. And so, to start things off on the right foot - a return to blogging. I am counting on you, my readers and steadfast supporters, to keep me accountable - if my blogging drops off, send me a message prompting me to get back to it. I might reply that I am on a work deadline but it will help to remind me that life is too short to work all the time!

Happy New Year everyone! May 2024 bring you health, happiness, and joy.








No comments:

Post a Comment