Wednesday 2 October 2019

Oh What Busy Days!

This evening Seamus' Beaver Scouts meeting was held at our farm.  Liam and Seamus were so excited.  Liam is not even registered in Beavers this year but he asked to miss Taekwondo to help host tonight's meeting. 

It is crazy how much preparation goes into an hour long meeting.  Luckily Grandma was able to come watch Alistair so I could spend the morning mucking all the barns and tidying up the backyard.  I sincerely do not mind scooping donkey, sheep, goat or poultry poop but there is something different about scooping dog poop - I find it disgusting.  And Ava's poops are so gigantic that you cannot not pick them up.  If someone were to step in one, it would ruin their farm visit for sure.

After coop cleaning and poop scooping, it was housekeeping.  I think I might like vacuuming even less than picking up dog poop.  At least at the end of today I can boast that we now have squeaky clean living accommodations for all.  I am zonked!

No comments:

Post a Comment