Tuesday 25 January 2022

It's My Garden & I'll Sow if I Want To

There are three ways to know that it is almost February.

(1) The ducks start laying eggs again.  Today we found the first duck egg of 2022. Woohoo!

(2) Ava breaks her aviation strength tether and we have to spend $40 on a new one.  Ugh Ava.  She is back to being tethered because not only does she refuse to stay with the goats but she has begun to jump the gate into the front yard and I am terrified that she will go on the road and be hit by a car.  Ian and I will be installing hotwire on top of her fence line to keep her in the goat paddock but until then she will be tethered for her own safety.

(3) Ian swears that it is too early to plant anything but I say, NOPE!  It's my garden and I'll sow if I want to!  In go the eggplant, rosemary and lavender. Sowing seeds makes my heart happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment